Date: Sunday, December 4, 2016
Time: 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Place: St. Anthony's Soccer Club (523 St. Anthony St. Preston & Queensway)
Seniors and Students: $2.00
Children under 12: free
Mochi (6 pieces) $7.00
Boxed Sushi: $12.00 (large) and $7.25 (small)
Daifuku (mochi manju) $1.00 each
Juice, Soft Drinks and Bottled Water $1.00
Green Tea $1.00, free refills
Children's Play Group at 1:00 pm
Oto-Wa Taiko at 1:15 pm
Emi-no-kai (odori) at 1:45 pm
Door prizes at 2:15 pm
Minyo-kai at 2:30 pm
Advance orders for frozen mochi available on request at firstname.lastname@example.org. Pick up your order at Mochitsuki on Dec. 4th. Orders should include: Your name, phone number, email address, and number of plates ordered. You can pay and pick-up your order at the table close to the refreshment bar where you can also pay cash for Daifuku.
OJCC Craft sale on main floor; Used Goods Sale on second floor.
Used Goods Sale
You are cordially invited to the annual Mochitsuki Used goods sale and/or to participate by contributing items to sell. Please be informed that all proceeds go to the operation fund for the OJCC. We would appreciate it if you could kindly deliver all donating items from your home to the 2nd floor of the event hall on the event day between 11:00am and 1:00pm . If any assistance is required, please contact the address below.
Notice the following rules applied to all donating items:
- Donations can be household items, toys, books, cloths, kitchenware, ornaments, knick-knacks etc. They do not have to be Japanese goods or Japan related products although they will be much appreciated.
- All items must be usable and clean. Clothing must be washed or dry-clean before the sale. Electronic items must be operable condition.
- Any used medicine, cosmetics, broken machinery, and unsanitary items will NOT be accepted as sales items.
- If the donated goods are not in fair condition, they may be rejected or discarded immediately.
- All proceeds are considered as donations. No money or other value will be returned to contributors.
- At the end of the event, all unsold items will be donated to the Ottawa Salvation Army or equivalent rescue organization, unless otherwise informed or retrieved by owners. If an owner of items prefers to retrieve unsold items at the end of the event, s/he should notify the organizer before dropping off and take responsibility for retrieving the items.
Buyers’ responsibility: ALL Sales are FINAL at this sale. Neither refund nor exchange after the event day will be arranged. Buyers must make sure to check the working condition of your item at the site and that all goods are satisfactory for you before purchasing.
Your support is greatly appreciated. This is a good opportunity to reuse/recycle and have fun. If you have any questions/comments, please contact us below. Looking forward to your participation!
Organizer of OJCC Used goods sale